Thursday, April 24, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW ~ SOULTANICALS SheaMango Poo And Fro Shampoo Bar

Hey Curlfriends!

So I need to refresh my colored patch in the front of my hair but I needed to wash out the products I already had in my hair. I figured this was a great time to try out my shampoo bar by Soultanicals. 



INGREDIENTS:~ Saponified Oils of Coconut, Palm, Safflower, Vegetable Glycerin, Honey, Purified Water, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrogenated Palm (and) Palm Kernel Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), soy bean protein (conditioner), an extra lather of soulistic flava & LOVE!

STRAND-POO BAR INSTRUCTIONS:
Rub the soap into your hair.

Massage scalp to produce a nice creamy lather.
Detangle with a wide-toothed comb or detangling brush.
Rinse well.
Spread fingers thru fluffy, clean, shiny, frizz-free strands! Enjoy! :)


I got in the shower and wet my hair thoroughly rinsing out some of the product build up. I divided my hair into two sections and proceeded to follow the instructions and rub the shampoo bar through my hair section by section and massaging my scalp to lift the dirt and oil. The first time it didn't lather up that much which I expected and I know was due to the product build up, but the second time it lathered up really good. I attempted to detangle my hair like instructed with my wide tooth comb but this was a 'no go' for my hair. It didn't allow that much slip for detangling, and I didn't want to pull my hair out! Yikes! LoL! It gave my hair a nice cleansing, didn't feel stripped but definitely needed conditioning afterwards. Definitely good ingredients. I would recommend this shampoo bar and would purchase and use it again! 

Soultanicals products are now available locally (Bermuda) at People's Pharmacy! I've used other products by this brand and was highly pleased with the results (see pics below). These pictures along with brief reviews are also on my Facebook (Hair Nette) and Instagram (@hairnettebda) pages. I'll do a full review on them on here on the blog at a later time...:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment